Sunday, January 15, 2012

It's Another Birthday bash for the Brothers

Hello,

How have you been doing, the boys just went to bed. This week will be very busy for us.
The boys will be celebrating their birthday. Lan-lan will turn 5 on Tuesday (Jan 17.) and the younger Coco will turn 4 on Friday (Jan 20.)I do not know the plans yet. But there will be two celebrations.
There will be treats fro the boy's classmates and of course here at home. We will try to keep the both events as simple as we can, but of course pictures will come so just wait for them.

Currently I am teaching the boys basic phonetics but I have very slow progress since I am busy with my new website which covers Amazon Deals on iPhone 4s cases. Hopefully thing will get better soon.

Remember boys Daddy loves you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are welcome but please be respectful.